Chelsea CSA in the News
- Chelsea CSA and Stoneledge farm partner with P.S. 11 to supply fresh produce for the school’s farmer’s market and cafeteria. Read how this and other programs are bringing healthy food into a neighborhood school!
- More great coverage of the P.S.11 partnership and farm market from Chelsea Now.
- Chelsea CSA is highlighted in Edible Manhattan‘s Q&A with Deb Kalvakos of Stoneledge Farm when she is honored by Just Food for their 2011 Let Us Eat Local Event
- An Associated Press reporter featured Chelsea CSA in her write-up on farmer to consumer partnerships
- Amy Barone introduced La Bella Chelsea CSA to an Italian audience in her charming monthly feature Postcard from New York
- Time Out NY – Market Share article on CSA (Chelsea listed first in Manhattan!)
- Chelsea Now Article (Winter ’06)